This Superbowl might just be remembered as the year the lights went out... or the year Beyonce cloned herself into a singing/dancing army. I think the first option will suffice. In case you didn't watch the game, I'll give you the Cliff's Notes version.
- Alicia Keys sang the National Anthem
- The Ravens won the coin toss
- I've never wanted a beer so bad before... especially this new Bud Black Crown business
- Beyonce (and Destiny's Child) were the halftime show
- GoDaddy.com had the worst commercials
- Once game play resumed, the lights went out for about 30+ minutes.
- The final score was Ravens 34, 49ers 31... so Go Ravens!